New Subcommunity Mentor Leader
Please join me in congratulating our newest Subcommunity Mentor Leader: @KyleBorg.
In Kyle's new role, they will be assisting me with the optimization and improvement of subcommunity leadership, assisting with teen subcommunity applications, and providing overall support to our subcommunity domain.

@CheeryMango @Mel @Azalea98 @theriverissinging @sunisshiningandsoareyou @Sher217 @KyleBorg @rrretsuko @SkylarListens
@CheeryMango @KyleBorg
I seen this coming from a mile away. Congratulations Kyle 😊👏🏻👏🏻 You do such a fantastic job, so a massive kudos to you my amazing friend. 😊
@emotionalTalker2260
Thanks so much Emo :)
@KyleBorg
you are very welcome my dear friend Kyle 😊
@KyleBorg
Congratulations, Kyle! I know you'll do amazingly in your role ❤️❤️❤️
@selflessSpruce1515
Much appreciated :)
@KyleBorg
Haha, of course! 😊
@CheeryMango thank you for announcing and yayyyyyyy congratulationssss @KyleBorg you are a lovely and helpful person, very very dedicated towards what you do and I look forward to seeing all the amazing stuff you bring to the subcommunities<3
@LavenderHere
Many thanks <3
