Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Learn about being a Healthy Living Buddy here Updated 12/18/16

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 October 7th, 2016

If you are in this thread, then you are in the wrong place, click the link on this post to find your way home :)

***UPDATED 02/01/17***

Hey there! You might have a couple of questions about healthy living buddies program!

What is a healthy living buddy?

A healthy living buddy is someone who will hold you accountable and someone you will also hold accountable. They are there to help you in your journey to living a healthier life. Your buddy could potentially assist you with diet, exercise, motivation in general, getting started, or staying on track. This buddy system is a two way street. In healthy living, we believe that you are more successful when you are rooting someone else on and someone else is rooting you on.

This sounds cool! Who can get involved?

I am glad you asked. This is open to the whole community. Adults and teens. Listeners and members! All you have to do is sign up!

Well, that's great and all but how do I sign up!?

Simply go to this thread here and on the first post, there are links. There is a link for members, listeners, and for declaring who your buddy is. It's all on the first post! If you are confused PM @BurningEmber or @Politeocean :)

Now that I signed up for one of these "buddies", what do I do? ****(UPDATED 02/01/17)*****

Once you have posted in the thread that you had to, please have patience. Someone will either private message you or you will private message someone who has been waiting for a buddy.. Also subscribe to this subcommunity if you have not done so already because there will be events where you can meet people or hang out with your buddy.

Once you have a buddy, post in the appropriate thread letting us know that you have found them!

Those who sign-up should be able to actively connect with their Buddies Regulary (at least Twice a week), OR if "Deactivating or taking a break" PLEASE LET YOUR BUDDY KNOW.

Wait, I still have questions! What do I do?

Post any questions that you have in the question thread, located here

127
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy October 9th, 2016

I signed up. I can't wait for my buddy. I hope we can be great friends!

User Profile: Hopeful0001
Hopeful0001 OP October 9th, 2016

@ZizyTheTurtle

awesoem! Do spread the word to your listener friends on the teen side

load more