Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Music, meditation or movies, what helps you stay calm and relaxed?

User Profile: Comphi
Comphi October 29th, 2023

For me its always been movies, they distract my mind completely and I come out fresh😀

19
User Profile: Magicpawsoffuture
Magicpawsoffuture October 29th, 2023

 Music  walks and cats art

User Profile: Comphi
Comphi OP October 29th, 2023

@Powerandsunset25


Wonderful choices !!!

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 29th, 2023

@Powerandsunset25 your cats do art😮😮😮😮😮 I can't even get my bunny to hold a pencil 🙁😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: G2foru
G2foru October 29th, 2023

@Comphi

Music 🎵🎵🎵

User Profile: Comphi
Comphi OP October 29th, 2023

@G2foru


Wonderful choice😀

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 29th, 2023

@G2foru 🎶🎶 ho ho💃💃 ho ho 💃💃 there's snow in my boot and I don't give a hoot 💃💃🎶🎶 yaaaay! Xmas music

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 29th, 2023

@Comphi you come out fresh haha!😂😂😂😂 for me it's music, I listen to music all day and night. I love music, I have a playlist for everything. Xmas playlist on now I have 3 Xmas playlist s.🎅 happy xmas, relaxing Xmas and sleeping xmas😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 I've never tried ommmmm! Ommming! 

User Profile: Comphi
Comphi OP October 29th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

3 playlists...hahah🤣

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 29th, 2023

@Comphi what!?!? I like xmas my happy xmas playlist is almost 7 hours long relaxing Xmas 4 hours long and sleepy Xmas is almost 4 hours😎

I really really love xmas😁 jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells jingle bells

load more
load more
User Profile: Lillypad07
Lillypad07 October 29th, 2023

@Comphi
Music... and sleep keeps me chill too. 

User Profile: Comphi
Comphi OP October 29th, 2023

@Lillypad07

Oh yes, how can we forget sleeping...😀

load more
User Profile: sunlight1991
sunlight1991 October 29th, 2023

If I'm feeling anxious or otherwise mentally unwell, working out helps me the most. If I'm looking for a way to just unwind and relax, I like to watch documentaries while curled up in some blankets with my cats and a nice smelling candle 🥰


@Comphi what kind of movies do you like to watch? :)

User Profile: Comphi
Comphi OP October 30th, 2023

@sunlight1991


Oh yes working out nice...

I more into Sci-fi and horror😀. These two are my favorite genre😊

load more
User Profile: hopegood
hopegood October 29th, 2023

I think movies usually. Sometimes music too :) I gotta try meditation more to understand how it helps me

User Profile: Comphi
Comphi OP October 30th, 2023

@hopegood


Bingo, movies are good to distract yourself for a few hours😀

load more
User Profile: courageousTree8331
courageousTree8331 October 30th, 2023

Music and movies

User Profile: Comphi
Comphi OP October 31st, 2023

@courageousTree8331


No doubt, both work wonders😊

load more
User Profile: SystemFireSkye
SystemFireSkye October 31st, 2023

@Comphi

Music is my favorite relaxation tool 

User Profile: Comphi
Comphi OP October 31st, 2023

@SystemFireSkye


Sounds wonderful😀

load more