What is the first vehicle you owned or you wish to own?
@Comphi i wish to have marcedes
@Comphi
Roller skates, which were attached to my shoes with buckled leather straps. Eventually, I had a bike as well
@Fradiga
Roller skates rock!
Bicycles are the perfect vehicle.
My first vehicle was an 87 dodge Dakota. It's was a dark blue color. It wasn't the prettiest but it was mine. 😊
As for vehicle I wished I had... at this point anything that doesn't have electrical gremlins (I'm tired of battling them in my current truck on the daily) & will get me through snow since that time is fast approaching.
My first vehicle that was all my own was a dark blue Jeep Cherokee. I forget the year. My first time driving it to school it was pouring rain and I didn't know how to turn the windshield wipers on.
@Comphi A military green Jeep sounds awesome 😍 I’d love to own a classic 4x4 someday too. There’s just something special about a rugged vehicle that can handle different types of roads and terrain. For anyone looking into vehicle-related services in the UAE, Emirates Vehicle Gate is also worth checking out.