Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was the last movie you watched that made you feel good?

User Profile: Comphi
Comphi November 1st, 2023

For me, it is always "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" 😀

10
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 1st, 2023

@Comphi I'm still not mentally well enough to watch tv😢😢

3 replies
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi OP November 1st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I am so sorry about that, hope you feel better soon😊

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 1st, 2023

@Comphi 😁 thanks ❤ I've never been able to watch tv. But didn't want you to think I'm being ignorant by not answering to any of your tv questions ❤❤❤ friday😁

1 reply
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi OP November 1st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


hahah, got it. You make me smile😃

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AnonymousFF07
AnonymousFF07 November 1st, 2023

@Comphi,

Not exactly a movie but watching anime made me feel good :D

1 reply
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi OP November 2nd, 2023

@AnonymousFF07


I think I should try too😄

load more
User Profile: neatBlueberry5213
neatBlueberry5213 November 2nd, 2023

@Comphi

The 2009 Emma miniseries with Romola Garai. Jane Austen always revamps my outlook. :)

1 reply
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi OP November 2nd, 2023

@neatBlueberry5213


I shall add that to my list😀

load more