Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What would you do first if you happen to come across a time travel machine?

User Profile: Comphi
Comphi October 31st, 2023

Just imagine if time travel was really possible. I am a Sci-fi fan and would love to explore all the possibilities.....😀 

19
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 31st, 2023

@Comphi

I'm going to go meet my grandparents. And I've many such scenarios for later. Like meeting my future self. 🙂

2 replies
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi OP November 1st, 2023

@trueconfidant123


Oh that would be wonderful. I wish I could meet my grand mom and Uncle too😀

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 November 1st, 2023

@Comphi

Indeed. 🙁

load more
load more
User Profile: Mekuland3050
Mekuland3050 October 31st, 2023

everyday i regret the time i made a bad decision for that i am still regretting and be in huge depression i would go back and fix that


1 reply
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi OP November 1st, 2023

@Mekuland3050


I am so sorry about that. We all wish we could change our wrong decisions☹️....

load more
User Profile: azuladragon34
azuladragon34 November 1st, 2023

@Comphi

Get into the machine and travel back to the time I was eighteen and redo all the bad decisions I made.

1 reply
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi OP November 1st, 2023

@azuladragon34


Hahaha, same😄

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 1st, 2023

@Comphi 🤔🤔I'd go back in time and kill Hitler as a baby... I'd have the element of surprise, Hitler would never be prepared for a baby to kill him😁😎😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi OP November 1st, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


Tiny, you are hilarious  🤣

load more
User Profile: eternallyworthless
eternallyworthless November 1st, 2023

@Comphi

Make sure my parents never meet

1 reply
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi OP November 2nd, 2023

@eternallyworthless


Surprising 😲 

load more
User Profile: 23helicopters
23helicopters November 2nd, 2023

Well I would go back in time and fix all the mistakes I did.

But now that I qm thinking of this I have learned a lot of lessons from them and they made me who I am today so actually no I don't wanna go back to the past to fix my mistakes😂 but that would be great for example to spend one day in a specific history Era. Just to see how it is. I would love to go to the Renaissance Era. Because of the art😭 it's just wayyy too beautiful!!

And also I would love to go back in time and talk to some famous and wise people. Like Sigmund Freud. Just yesterday I had a class about him and it was so interesting. I would love to have a chat with him about psychoanalysis 😭

And Schrödinger too! Just to ask him how on earth did he invent his equation because I still don't understand it😭

Quantum physics is wayy too hard for my brain😭

2 replies
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi OP November 7th, 2023

@23helicopters


Those are some wonderful Ideas😀

1 reply
User Profile: 23helicopters
23helicopters November 7th, 2023

Thank you!

load more
load more