Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could be in any movie, what would it be and what character would you play?

User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie January 15th, 2020

57
User Profile: LandOfHopesx3
LandOfHopesx3 January 19th, 2020

@Tazzie

Harry potter, Hermione or Lord of the rings, Frodo.

User Profile: HoneyBubbleTea
HoneyBubbleTea January 19th, 2020

@Tazzie Lilo and sititch because everyone loved them and want to feel like that

User Profile: AREA
AREA January 19th, 2020

@Tazzie

I would be Jasmine at Aladdinwink

User Profile: ListeningKaty
ListeningKaty January 19th, 2020

@Tazzie I would like to be Anna from the first Frozen movie, she put everything aside to help her sister and prove that not all fairy tales have typical endings.

User Profile: Frog90
Frog90 January 19th, 2020

Dead Poets Society, the guy who played theatre but with one condition the boy lives and all is settled.

:)

1 reply
User Profile: Seeklife89
Seeklife89 January 28th, 2020

@Frog90

O captain my captain

load more
User Profile: dworth257
dworth257 January 19th, 2020

chihiro from spirited away or anastasia in a live action version

User Profile: lavenderpeach1107
lavenderpeach1107 January 19th, 2020

@Tazzie I would be in a movie about the Four Horseman and I would definitely play the role of Death!

User Profile: AddictedTealover98
AddictedTealover98 January 20th, 2020

I would play Elsa from frozen in both movies cause shes coolll

You can't buy Happiness but you can buy Tea, and that's kind of the same thing.

User Profile: lyricalAngel70
lyricalAngel70 January 20th, 2020

@Tazzie

Bella from Twilight Saga. 😍

1 reply
User Profile: kindStrings3073
kindStrings3073 January 20th, 2020

I'd be Dougray Scott's character in Enigma.

The era and Robert Harris writing. 🥰

load more
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs January 20th, 2020

Rick Blaine, Casablanca....

@lazyKatz

7 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz January 20th, 2020

@cometogether

Of all the bars in all the gin joint's you had to walk into mine. I'd forgot all about that

6 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs January 20th, 2020

@lazyKatz

Destiny...

5 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz January 20th, 2020

@cometogether

Or Serendipity a beautiful word

4 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs January 20th, 2020

@lazyKatz

Yes, our word...you are more inspired then me😶...

3 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz January 20th, 2020

@cometogether

Certain words I connect with you

2 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs January 20th, 2020

@lazyKatz

Our boat's name "Serendipity" will be with your permission...because it encompasses both of us...

1 reply
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz January 20th, 2020

@cometogether

I was hoping you'd chose that it's ideal the rest is an open page

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more