Hello
Hey, like i posted before, i am a newbie here. Its so embarrassing to even be bere, especially this time of night. And if any one who i know would find out, i would most likely be a laughing stock.
Also, i am trying to not be dependent on something .. how long will it keep hurting and make me jump out of my skin. Is it normal?? I want do that again, but i dont wang to at same time. I am so confused..
@LadyDuff
Hello and welcome.. I understand the embarrassment, this happens to most who come here i imagine.. I doubt anybody will ever know your here if you keep it a secret.. The main thing is your out taking care of yourself.. We've got so many things to do on this website to keep you busy. Good Luck 🌲
@LadyDuff The site can be completely anonymous. Hence, no one you know will ever know you are here :).
I do hope you get the required support.
It's wild that we don't realize how we truly embaress ourselves in active addiction. So many scenes I made. Getting well isn't the embaressing part. It's the good part actually. Being authentic, genuine and transparent with the people who love and care about us is a beautiful thing. The only people who laugh at you are the ones who dont really care about you or who dont understand addiction. That tug of war with hating the withdrawal/skin crawl and also loving the high is the epitome of addiction. The time frame for skin crawl depends on how long you've been using and what your drug of choice is. Taking walks, hot baths, hydrating and eating well helps make that time frame shorter.