Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Letting Go of Control ⛓️‍💥💕

User Profile: KaylaBella
KaylaBella April 4th, 2025

Hey fam, 💖


Let’s check in.

One of the hardest parts of recovery can be letting go of control — over people, outcomes, or the past. So many of us are used to trying to manage everything around us just to feel safe or okay. But in recovery, we learn that surrender isn’t weakness — it’s freedom. ✨


So today I want to ask:


• What’s something you’re trying to control that you know you need to let go of? 🤔

• How do you feel when you finally release that grip? 🙌

• What helps you trust the process when things feel uncertain? 💫


Let this be a safe space to get honest. No judgment here — just people who get it.


You are not alone, and you don’t have to carry it all.

Let’s breathe, share, and support each other through it. 💕


Much love,

Kayla 🌸

4
User Profile: passionateThinker4782
passionateThinker4782 April 21st, 2025

Hey I love your message, yes as a member of SA I can say that surrender is the scariest yet most relieving action to take!! Continue your good work . And being new here , I would love to connect with people in addiction recovery so if you’re interested please let me know. God bless you !!

User Profile: KaylaBella
KaylaBella OP May 2nd, 2025

@passionateThinker4782

I absolutely would be interested! And I’m glad you liked it! 💕 you’re welcome to send me a message any time ♥️

load more
User Profile: Mrkijjo
Mrkijjo April 21st, 2025

🙏

User Profile: Mrkijjo
Mrkijjo April 21st, 2025

🙏