Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I’m 14 and have been struggling with porn addiction

User Profile: sal2132
sal2132 February 21st, 2022

Hi I’ve been struggling with porn addiction for 6 years

I stumbled upon it when I was 8 I just got a phone

and from there I’ve been pretty much masterbaiting every night

I’ve tried to stop these past two years but only got were around two weeks

I’m afraid that I’ll have to live with addiction forever and that it will stop me from doing the things I love in life

im afraid it will be something dragging me down forever it had gotten really bad a year ago when I found my self not controlling the urge and did where ever I could

Im very ashamed

my porn of choice is usually step and incest I really trying to get better

7
User Profile: DragonView2
DragonView2 February 22nd, 2022

@BusiestPath26 hello! You are not alone in this at all. You may want to read the response that I wrote on this thread of a person in a similar position to yours: https://www.7cups.com/forum/AddictionSupportCommunity_131/SexandPornAddictionSupport_723/Pornaddictionforlast3yearshowdoistop_269992/

What I say about porn also applies to masturbation. Hugs. Following.

User Profile: Tatymc08
Tatymc08 February 23rd, 2022

Does anyone know if I can talk to someone who can help me with this situation I have this exact same situation

1 reply
load more