Is this sex addiction?
Hi. I'm new here. I don't even know if this is considered an addiction but I feel like my brain is fixated and won't stop. To start I'm not physical with anyone but my partner. I don't go seeking sex with anyone else. I don't watch porn, I find it boring. But I'm thinking about sex 24/7! It's nonstop! I base all my personally and hobbies around it, like what art I like, books I read, music I listen to, even my clothes, jewelry, tattoos symbolize sex in some way... I disassociate all day thinking about sex scenarios when I should be working/studying. The worst part is what my brain is thinking about... it's not just going to a bar and hooking up with someone. It sick and disturbing things. I'm not sure if I would ever act on it if given the chance.
@OrangeSeaWater
Tall to a therapist if you believe your not normal.
It is a accepted fact by scientists that males think about sex every 3 seconds..
Take care🌟
@OrangeSeaWater
Thank you for sharing 💛
It's not easy.
I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with enjoying sex or thinking about it.
But when it stops you studying, working and you start thinking of inappropriate acts, then it's important to get control over it before it becomes something that controls you.
It's about finding a physical way to keep busy and offset all of this pent up energy 💛

@OrangeSeaWater
A common phenomenon but not commonly said aloud.
It may say about not acceptance of youself in some spheres, not necessarily sex.
May help to write down your thoghts using as much imagination and as many details as you have insside.
@OrangeSeaWater
"It sick and disturbing things"
Most likely, this is not the case. It is quite possible that this is a conflict between your ego, the unconscious, and the environment, society.
@OrangeSeaWater
First of all - take it as a fact , we are all different with different subconscious tricks. One can’t stop thinking about movies he watched, other - about cars and engines etc. If you stop thinking about sex you brain will find another target and will keep doing it until you teach him to deeply focus on what it’s going on right now.
Simply forcing your attention back to reality and to force interest towards current event or doing - this is key to taking over that control, mentioned by @Amanda! It’s a long way, sending you a pinch of energy for it 🫶🏼