My husband has an addiction that is ruining our marriage
My husband and I have had many talks about his addiction and him getting help. We have struggled with this issue since the beginning of our marriage. Today I found out that he has a bumble that was last active last month. I found out through snooping which I know is wrong and I am sorry for that. I need some advice, I dont want to lose him because of an addiction but on the other hand I no longer deserve to be continuously hurt.
It can certainly be tough discovering something like this.
Is he willing to address his addiction?
Listeners here can support you also as a place to vent.
I have been where you are at. I hated the need the drive to search. It takes up your time, deplete your energy and drain your emotions. We even had to move because of one of the people he was sexting was a coworkers working under him. I even have texted a few of the women to let them know he was married. One had the nerve to ask me if he was good at eating p. The nerve, I told her all lies. I wish I had all the answers and everything going be perfect again. The one thing you have to realise is it is not going be like it was before. You have endured trama and it has permanently left its mark. I found the best approach is to be direct with what you find. If he lies call him out . Tell him you are not going Stand for it anymore that if this continues you are gone. Addiction or not you need to take care of you and living in suspension is no way to live. My situation has gotten better he stopped sexting but the damage has been done and we are still working threw it 3 years later