Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Porn addiction and Adult Massage parlour ruining me😔

User Profile: redizord
redizord February 1st, 2023

Hello Everyone,


Hope everyone is fighting good.


I'm super addicted to porn and visiting adult massage parlors, I know it's disgusting. I'm trying to stay clean but I couldn't last longer than maximum of 15 days and again I get slipped into those addictive habits.

I started new streak two days before, let's see how it goes and I'm new here and I would really appreciate if you guys could suggest me some advice to get rid of this ugly addiction.


Thanks for reading!


3
User Profile: PixelCaesar
PixelCaesar February 1st, 2023

@redizord

Start with cutting out the massage parlors, that's probably the more damaging aspect of your addiction.

User Profile: healingTrauma
healingTrauma February 5th, 2023

I think it helps not to associate shame, but to understand where the addiction came from.