Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Porn and masturbation addiction

User Profile: Force75
Force75 June 20th, 2021

Hello, I ‘m 34 years old, man from the US and I suffer of porn and masturbation addiction that destroyed my sexual life the past 25 years. I decided many times to cure it but I relapsed many many times. I decided to to cure it again 2 days ago but I have flashbacks and dreams at night about porn. Sometime when I’m in the street I imagine sexual scenes that I used to see in porn. So when I don’t watch porn, my mind creates it. Porn destroys my life in interest for real sex with my wife. It makes me feel unattractive and in a very low energy. What can I do to stay strong and don’t relance in a world where sex is everywhere around us? I would be happy to chat with someone to talk about it directly. Thank you

3
User Profile: Force75
Force75 OP June 20th, 2021

I would be so happy to have some support

User Profile: rod123
rod123 June 22nd, 2021

Something I found in reddit in the NoFap group I think, is to hold your breath for 30 seconds so that your brain will focus more on that. Basically anything to distract your brain from thinking sexual thoughts. This is just my opinion.