Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Serious sex n porn addiction.

User Profile: bestPlace6300
bestPlace6300 October 21st, 2022

I have serious sex and porn addiction. My thirst seems to never end. Am tired. Can't concentrate on my job and my family. It's destroying everything and I know this but I can't stop. I feel guilty but I can't help myself.

9
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 October 21st, 2022

@bestPlace6300 Any type of addiction can be very challenging to cope with. What's happening is that you are trying to cover needs through that. The best thing to do is to talk with your therapist in order to try and find what are these needs you're covering through that. Every addiction can be faced eventually. For now try to find meaningful things to do, spend time with your family, increase mindfullness and do self-care. We're here for you! Thank you for sharing.

1 reply
User Profile: bestPlace6300
bestPlace6300 OP October 22nd, 2022

I don't have a therapist, n the country where I live , sex is a taboo, we don't talk about it. Specially about partners outside the legal bond. And adultry is punishable here by law.

1 reply
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 May 2nd, 2023

@bestPlace6300 There is a possibility that you're suppressing your needs because you live in a conservative society. However you can always talk to a trained active listener here and talk further about it. We are all here for you and I'm sure you'll make it to overcome this aaddiction and have a very healthy personal life in the future. One step at a time!

load more
load more
User Profile: Odetta
Odetta October 22nd, 2022

i guess it is quite okay. You know you should find a right person who will replace your porn addiction and have a regular sex with

1 reply
User Profile: calmDew1576
calmDew1576 May 2nd, 2023

@Odetta That's a very good point! People tend to use addiction as substitute of their real needs. When someone has a healthy personal life this can be overcame.

load more
User Profile: jim62
jim62 May 9th, 2023

@bestPlace6300 Hi. my name is jim and I am a sex addict. I am a member of a 12 step program called SAA. check it out at saa-recovery.org