Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxiety induced by insecurity and jealousy in a relationship.

User Profile: meowcat1216
meowcat1216 October 28th, 2023

I get jealous and anxious and its an overwhelming feeling for me.

8
User Profile: Rubi19
Rubi19 October 31st, 2023

@meowcat1216, 

What causes you to feel insecure and/or jealous in your relationship? 

4 replies
User Profile: meowcat1216
meowcat1216 OP November 1st, 2023

@Rubi19 My girlfriend talking to others .

3 replies
User Profile: Rubi19
Rubi19 November 1st, 2023

@meowcat1216, 

Did you ever try to talk to her about how you felt? 

2 replies
User Profile: meowcat1216
meowcat1216 OP November 1st, 2023

@Rubi19 Yes I have but I also want to give her as much freedom as possible hence I haven't told her to stop talking to others.

1 reply
User Profile: Rubi19
Rubi19 November 1st, 2023

@meowcat1216, 

Does she give you any reason for you to be suspicious? 

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: meowcat1216
meowcat1216 OP November 2nd, 2023

Nope she doesn't and I do trust her . It's just my jealousy and insecurity.

2 replies
User Profile: Rubi19
Rubi19 November 2nd, 2023

@meowcat1216, 

Have you tried talking to somebody about your jealousy and insecurity? 

1 reply
User Profile: meowcat1216
meowcat1216 OP November 3rd, 2023

@Rubi19 I havent talked about it properly but I kinda have mentioned it to people.

load more
load more