Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is Anxiety Destroying Your Good Memories?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 May 8th, 2024

1000117068_1715165316.jpg

59
User Profile: azureLime7451
azureLime7451 May 17th, 2024

@trueconfidant123Yes

Yes for me.

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 14th, 2024

@azureLime7451

Take care of yourself ❤️‍🩹 

I've got something for you...

take-a-screenshot-and-find-your-affirmation-gifkaro.gif

load more
User Profile: fearlessWillow8763
fearlessWillow8763 May 18th, 2024

This is exactly what I am experiencing. I don't experience what is happening to me, and so don't form the memory I am supposed to. What happens during the day, on the very next day or even at the end of the same day, feels very distant and cannot remember it.

1 reply
User Profile: fearlessWillow8763
fearlessWillow8763 May 18th, 2024

@fearlessWillow8763

My anxiety has worsened over the years, and my once good memory, seems to be fading away.

load more
User Profile: Becauseimdownbad
Becauseimdownbad June 2nd, 2024

@trueconfidant123 This post… Everyday, several times a day. Most of the time it’s embarrassing. The last year it has gotten worse. It affects my job, my communication to just express myself. This is a good way of putting it. Thank you. 

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP June 3rd, 2024

@Becauseimdownbad

I wish you good luck with life. ❤️

load more
User Profile: Justanotherdeadchick
Justanotherdeadchick June 12th, 2024

I can certainly believe that

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 1st, 2024

@Justanotherdeadchick

A sad reality 💔

load more
User Profile: sweetpotato300
sweetpotato300 June 27th, 2024

I feel both are destroying all my memories. I have trouble remembering everything.

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 1st, 2024

@sweetpotato300

I understand. Know that you deserve to get over this. You will come out stronger than ever. I trust you. ❤️

load more
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown June 27th, 2024

@trueconfidant123

Is anxiety destroying my good memories? No. I don’t let it. I simply focus on the good things going on as well as the good memories I’ve experienced and lived through. 

I know it’s difficult. But all of you can do what I’m doing too. You have to be patient with yourself, willing and committed to putting in as much effort as it takes. I also know it sounds a lot easier than it actually is. But none of this means it can’t be done by anyone. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP June 28th, 2024

@akunknown

That is so wonderfully put! And I'm so proud of you!

i-just-think-youre-so-amazing-claire-harper.gif

1 reply
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown June 28th, 2024

@trueconfidant123

Thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 14th, 2024

@akunknown

You're welcome! ❤️❤️❤️

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: PinkGnome2008
PinkGnome2008 July 6th, 2024

@trueconfidant123

This is so incredibly true for me. Thank you for posting it.

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 6th, 2024

@PinkGnome2008

You're welcome! Take care, sweetie! 🤍

load more
User Profile: Lenei
Lenei July 10th, 2024

I hate it

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 14th, 2024

@Lenei

I know it's tough to accept the loss one experiences due to anxiety. I hope you feel better soon. Take care. ❤️‍🩹

load more
User Profile: Reaper17
Reaper17 July 11th, 2024

@trueconfidant123 it is true to some extent because i think with anxiety comes overthinking where i would tend to fixate on the dumbest things and it was tragic because i d forget somethings but remember others so i d have things to get anxious on which is so weird. I overcame a huge portion of the bad part of the anxiety where i had to force myself to break out of it and live a little but even now i see things happening infront of me moving along while i m still in the same frame in the same place while everything around me shifts in conclusion of my essay i d say that when you become hyper self aware with anxiety you miss out on the things around you and forget to pay attention to or look at or just forgetting the things around you so with anyone who struggles with anxiety i d say to use that very aware antenna outwards instead of inwards and look around breath it take it all in and live


User Profile: drmthwsn
drmthwsn July 13th, 2024

@trueconfidant123 yeah I feel like one of my issues with my partner is that they think there's no point in experiencing anything together (good or bad) if I can't even recall them.

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 14th, 2024

@drmthwsn

Oh no, that's a bizzare ideology. I understand there could be an issue from your end but working on making it better counts as progress. Don't give up altogether, love! ❤️‍🩹

load more