Is this anxiety I'm feeling when starting a new job? I'll explain
Whenever I start a new job and I really don't like it for any reason. Bosses are jerks. Unrealistic expectations, dead end job, lack of in-depth training or my coworkers look miserable working there.
I will make up a lie that I need to leave right away or I will not come back the next day. I never see my coworkers ever again. I feel great that I left the job for about 10 minutes then reality sets in that I have to look for another job again.
I get a negative feeling that I really don't like how it feels.
The jobs I have quit in the past have been entry-level warehouse jobs or entry-level production jobs.
I hope I'm not the only one that does this. I hope I'm not. I really hate that I do this by the way.
@JC1010
Maybe this will stop when you find a job that you are passionate about 🥰
@JC1010
A new job is hard to judge on the first day... many times we can be frustrated or see things differently than we would if we had an open mind.
Are entry level jobs great... no... are people all happy ....no ... are bosses not that understanding... sometimes... how much in-depth training would you provide to a person who may leave at lunch or ask to leave early and never return.
People in jobs may look unhappy perhaps because they are working too much or overtime because the company cannot seem to hire people who will give it a shot and the next day they are working short staff again. In order to get better jobs, you might need more than one day experience.
I do not think it is anxiety, but you are frustrated at the situation.
in order to find a job, you do like you will need to try........ the jobs I thought from the description and outside as great I did not like much and ones I thought at first were not a great choice turned out to be better than I had thought at first.