Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Parents want me to wait until morning to figure out footwear-too late

User Profile: Disneywoman
Disneywoman January 11th, 2024

My parents are giving me anxiety because I have a bit of a long day tomorrow.  From about 8am (or 7:45am) till about 10am - i'm chasing my own personal Hagrid (aka Dad) around several grocery stores to do the shopping.  At about 10am when we're hopefully done shopping, on the way home- he will be dropping me off at my "work" (volunteer) job at my church which i would have normally  would have returned to today but it was *** weather at the time i was suppose to walk to work.

So for morning I need to know a)shoes or b)boots for my footwear?   Because depending on things  I will either need to have Dad picked me up from the church after I'm done because shoes+snow (80%)  aren't a good mix if I wear shoes in the morning and I'm assuming my parents will want me to walk home.   

But If I have to wear my boots I have to put on 2 pairs of socks because if I don't I get irration my my legs.  Also with the books I have to have my backpack with me as well for my indoor shoes so i can carry them.   


It just my parents want me to wait till morning to know this information but that's too late for me to know that informaiton because 1 pair of socks, vs 2 pair of socks, is really important as well as me needing to take my backpack or not. 


1
User Profile: Disneywoman
Disneywoman OP January 11th, 2024

update:  i wore my boots and I decided last night to do that job