Anxiety, stress, and my wife doesn’t want to be married anymore to me
Hello, really not sure how this works but
I’m going through a lot. I don’t know how to navigate through what’s going on. And my wife been together 13 years and almost married for nine of those years in June she told me she didn’t wanna do the marriage anymore. We have a five-year-old little boy and I am falling apart. It’s really Hard to admit my feelings, it just makes me feel less of a man. I honestly don’t know what to do If there’s anybody out there, I just need someone to speak to It would mean a lot
@FRANKtheTANK91
Please don't think this makes you weak or less of a man.
It must have blindsided you.
I'm sorry she is not willing to work through things.
I hope you and your son can still be as close as youse have always been 💜💕

@FRANKtheTANK91
It is a tough place to be in when your marriage or partnership is failing. connection is drifting apart. it happens after the length of time 13 years is about the first time this started... We grew apart we took each other for granted ... we did not tell each other how we felt until it reached a crisis point like you are at. we rallied only to find ourselves back there again more than once.
if you want to save this you need to Talk/ really, deeply, honestly and listen. why is she done? do not hold back .. do not be afraid to share your true thoughts and feelings this could be your chance. I wish my partner took things seriously before it was always a crisis. it is not about going backwards but finding a connection where you are now.... you both have changed in 13 yrs
If things do not work out being clear with each other can make it easier to stay civil in sharing parenting if you do not stay together