Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Can't seem to talk to my crush

User Profile: kkoolkat
kkoolkat January 19th, 2024

So, as of the last 2 months, me and my crush have been talking on ***. We are eachothers #1 best friend on the app and have small convos and send eachother doodles. However, when we are in class I can't seem to talk to him. The other day I finally talked to him in person and complimented his sweater but since then I'm back to my old ways of basically ignoring him. Does anyone have any tips on how I can start a conversation with him? We have class together but sit at different tables.

2
User Profile: kkoolkat
kkoolkat OP January 19th, 2024

*on sn4pchat


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 January 19th, 2024

@kkoolkat I've never been in a relationship so I'm not gonna try to give advice here. But good luck sweetie ❤ remember to never leave this life with regrets ❤❤ hugs you tightly ❤