Feeling lonely and need someone to talk to
Hi, I'm new here. My name is loulita and I'm 20
Honestly I've been feeling very sad and lonely lately. I feel depressed and I need someone who can listen to me without judging. I don't have many friends around me and I wish I had someone kind to talk to, someone who really cares and gives me attention.
I just want a real friendship, someone to chat with when I feel low. If you ever felt like this, please tell me how you got through it.
Thank you for listening to me. It means a lot to me.
@loulita2006 ive been feeling sad and lonely too, very recently...
if you ever wanna talk im free, altho im not like a therapist or anything...
life is hard sometimes you just need someone to listen i hear you.
@Lovingflower2141

@loulita2006
You have a lot of friends and support here Loulita. I am sure that you will have some healing conversations once you reach out to the various Listeners and members.

@loulita2006
I’ve been in this situation before and I’m still in it now so I know how it feels. I’ve never had any friends and wish I did. It’s nice to have someone to talk to, get support from or just hang out with.
I haven’t gotten through it yet but I’m working on it. Honestly I believe by taking step after step at your own pace without any pressure to work on it is how you get through this otherwise you’ll just get sadder and sadder, more and more lonely and more depressed.
Please no need to thank anyone for listening. You deserve to be listened to just as much as anyone else does. The only one who deserves a thank you is you so thank you for being brave and bold enough to share this with us.
If you wanna be friends please lmk I’m here ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️