Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Feeling lonely and need someone to talk to

User Profile: loulita2006
loulita2006 Monday

Hi, I'm new here. My name is loulita and I'm 20

Honestly I've been feeling very sad and lonely lately. I feel depressed and I need someone who can listen to me without judging. I don't have many friends around me and I wish I had someone kind to talk to, someone who really cares and gives me attention.

I just want a real friendship, someone to chat with when I feel low. If you ever felt like this, please tell me how you got through it.

Thank you for listening to me. It means a lot to me.

4

@loulita2006 Sorry to know this and I hope good friends come your way with whom you can share and have precious memories.

Hy I’m also lonely 😞

I'm available if you need a non judgemental friend

I'm available if you need a non judgemental friend