Hey everyone I’ve been using 7 cups for over ten years now and I’ve never had the courage to post.
My anxiety is at an all time high. I have never felt as bad as I do right now. I am a new mum of a six weeks old baby, my baby was born early and spent the first week of life in a special care unit. This has made me extremely anxious about people seeing him especially people who have been around people having been ill. Yesterday my partner told me he doesn’t love me anymore he told me I’ve changed since I’ve given birth and that I am too much, too careful. As you can imagine this has absolutely devastated me especially being at an all time low already. I don’t know what to do anymore.
@adventurousField2059 sits beside you, wraps you in a warm blanket and hugs you tightly ❤ I'm your baby Angel had a bad first week 🙁 I think it would be disturbing if a parent didn't get anxiety from that, I mean the world is still recovering from covid and flu season. I'd be as terrified as you. And your partner, damn! Why would be behave like that😥 I'm so sorry sweetie 🙁 I'm really glad you found the courage to write here ❤❤ whatever happens I hope you and the little one have a great life ❤ and we are all here for you ❤