Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hi friends, I have life long anxiety idk if you want to share your thoughts I'm here

User Profile: greenCake1393
greenCake1393 March 19th

5
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 March 19th

@greenCake1393

That's so kind of you 🩵💜

i-love-you-love-you.gif

User Profile: greenCake1393
greenCake1393 OP March 19th

Thanks everyone is welcome we can help each other

load more
User Profile: greenCake1393
greenCake1393 OP March 19th

Hey guys if you just want to drop your thoughts or whatever is happening to you we can make this thread a welcoming space 🌈💚✨

User Profile: ipoopcats
ipoopcats March 20th

@greenCake1393

anxiety is a tricky one! i struggle with stress and anxiety which led to panic attacks. i can’t get myself properly diagnosed because therapy is expensive 🥲

User Profile: greenCake1393
greenCake1393 OP March 20th

Hey you can at least talk to your GP or finding volunteer association where you live. Usually even a GP would listen through.

To be honest medication are just part of the equation. Environment counts a lot, stability counts a lot, support system as well.

I will keep this thread open. So we are not alone.

load more