Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is mild autism in my nature, or did life made me into an autist

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy July 18th, 2024

One of the reasons I am how I am, is that I tend to live more in my head than being in the present moment, perhaps this is the place I take refuge in when I feel like either life is too dull, or I feel overwhelmed somehow, cause of being full of regrets of things I did not do, etc. I tend to analyse things too much, when I feel like I did something wrong, I retrace my steps and try to think on what I did wrong, in a conversation, at a party, usually I only register a few things that shocked me the most and sometimes those things go in an endless loop like a broken recorder. Events that happened 30 years ago can be still be playing in my mind as something that happened not long ago, chasing me as a ghost of my past, etc. So I spend too much time on the the past, so I have difficulties being or even enjoying the present, is like being tore apart between 2 worlds. The few times I can find myself being in the present moment, yes it feels magical, whimsical, and like being just born. I think I need to try to give some direction to my life, purpose, and try to make the most of it while I still can. 

thanks for reading. have a nice day


6
User Profile: moonligt
moonligt July 18th, 2024

I hope everything will be okay to you! Have a nice day you too! I have similar experiences about that I search the mistake a lot in myself, even If It was not my fault, and also thinking lot about past.

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP July 20th, 2024

@moonligt thanks so much, so glad to hear this . 

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP July 20th, 2024

@okeyyyy yes everything is nice with me, thanks for asking, oh by the way sorry for the other reply, i got ultra distracted with lots of things in my mind, getting hyper in trying to change my life and having too many tabs and being all over the place, hyper mind, I see, yes it can be complicated inded.

User Profile: moonligt
moonligt July 21st, 2024

Well, probably everything is over for me. I had enough about that I'm not enough good for anyone, I'm sick of It

load more
load more
User Profile: Rizuemu000
Rizuemu000 July 19th, 2024

@okeyyyy

Sending you my best wishes and hoping everything turns out well for you!

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP July 20th, 2024

@Rizuemu000 thanks so much this is so kind of you to say :) 


load more