Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What to do?

User Profile: independentPear6511
independentPear6511 10 hours ago

If you go through something, and your spouse believes that it may or may not happen, should this be a kind of support I should keep around?

5
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 9 hours ago

@independentPear6511

I think it's difficult when the one person we rely on isn't too sure.

That must hurt but I'd encourage clear communication and making sure they understand clearly what supports you need from them 💛

rB8swl8VAnOWRpOCwTVf.gif

User Profile: independentPear6511
independentPear6511 OP 9 hours ago

Thanks… but what if it’s been 10 years? And each time something new comes up, if it happens with them not being around, they choose not to believe it, even if I tell them… makes me sad cuz I remind them how alone and crazy they had me feel before, and with these new events, I’d hope to see some change, but they rather just pretend.. I’m like.. how long do I keep putting up with this? Or maybe I am just crazy?

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 9 hours ago

@independentPear6511

You are absolutely not crazy.

It's difficult when no change is imminent after all this time 💛

load more
User Profile: independentPear6511
independentPear6511 OP 9 hours ago

Thanks @Amanda84. I appreciate the comforting words.

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 9 hours ago

@independentPear6511

A pleasure 💜 

load more