Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

people pleasing and indecision

User Profile: humorousPlum5445
humorousPlum5445 2 days ago

hi sorry if this doesnt have proper grammar

my people pleaser syndrome is very bad because ever since I was 11 or 12, I dont open up to my friends because I dont want them to worry about me and stress and think differently about me and I know they have their own problems and if I open up to them they get affected and wont open up themselves  Its much more deeper than how I describe it, its been going on ever since I can say what I said because I experience it myself so even though im social and have lots of friends and are open to anyone, I never talk about my problems much even if im very close to someone and its only just been me

im actually a very happy person, people always say they havent seen me mad because I cant get mad at other peoples faces I just cant and its always been me alone I dont know but I know I have lots of friends but I dont know why im like this

this have been bottled up inside me ever since and im scared that one day, I will fjnally break and I dont know how it will happen

I dont open up but im very willing to let people open up to me
because usually their problems are greater than mine and realizing that, it makes me feel like im not allowed to be sad

2
User Profile: humorousPlum5445
humorousPlum5445 OP 2 days ago

currently im 17, im still a teen

User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree 2 days ago

@humorousPlum5445

I'm glad you opened up here..

This is a great place to explore yourself and who you are..

I want to know more, you have a right to be known and truly understood..🌲