Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: Feeniqx
Feeniqx January 19th, 2018

Alive by Sia

User Profile: unnecessaryredhead
unnecessaryredhead January 19th, 2018

iris - the goo goo dolls (covered by sleeping with sirens)

User Profile: DepressedDavid
DepressedDavid January 19th, 2018

Real Friends - Camila Cabello

User Profile: Kaylacanfight101
Kaylacanfight101 January 19th, 2018

Perfect by ed sheran

User Profile: 13scar
13scar January 19th, 2018

Not a song but a recording of rainfall on a tin roof. 😊

User Profile: JustMe8809
JustMe8809 January 19th, 2018

Hang on sloopy by the McCoys. I cover my ears and sing it really loud in my head. Dont know why, but hey it works.

User Profile: JustMe8809
JustMe8809 January 19th, 2018

Hang on Sloopy by the McCoys. I cover my ears tightly and sing it as loud as I can in my head. Dont know why but it works.

User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred January 19th, 2018

We're not going to take it by Twisted Sister, yeah I'm old but I still aint going to take it.

User Profile: affableVase4474
affableVase4474 January 19th, 2018

Stand by me by beatbox sax great rendition

User Profile: UnknownUser2018
UnknownUser2018 January 19th, 2018

The ones that you listened to growing up and familiar with.