Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: nicegirl20
nicegirl20 January 19th, 2018

Gospel music/contemporary Christian music always lift my spirits 😊. It let's me know that no matter what I am going through, the Lord is with me.

3 replies
User Profile: chlo5138
chlo5138 January 19th, 2018

@nicegirl20 thats really lovely

1 reply
User Profile: nicegirl20
nicegirl20 January 21st, 2018

@chlo5138

Thank you my friend 😊.

load more
User Profile: Musicheals61
Musicheals61 January 19th, 2018

@nicegirl20 that's really beautiful

load more
User Profile: Crazy1300
Crazy1300 January 19th, 2018

Right now better days by hedley

1 reply
User Profile: Crazymentalperson5
Crazymentalperson5 January 19th, 2018

@Crazy1300 same

load more
User Profile: payatonforjewels99
payatonforjewels99 January 19th, 2018

Vienna - Billy Joel

User Profile: loyalDrum2337
loyalDrum2337 January 19th, 2018

Studio Ghibli Relaxing Piano Collection

Heavy Rain-Lofi HipHop and others

I'm in Love With You Sorry, Late Night Walk, If You Carry Your Childhood With You You Never Become Older from Youtube channels like Lophee, R L I F E, and Syros

Winter Blossom (Piano) - Nanami Haruka and/or Ai Mikaze

2 Hour Beautiful Piano Music for Studying and Sleeping [BGM]

1 reply
User Profile: loyalDrum2337
loyalDrum2337 January 19th, 2018

For this moment alone, think and feel- R I L I F E

load more
User Profile: abitofadaydreamer
abitofadaydreamer January 19th, 2018

nemuri no mori-aimer

sleeping at last-jupiter

User Profile: InspectorLinley
InspectorLinley January 19th, 2018

Anything by Sigur Ros. Their music is so beautiful people cry while watching them perform. Their music videos are incredibly relaxing and beautiful as well.

User Profile: HappyPup
HappyPup January 19th, 2018

Secret Garden - Sleep Song

It's elegant and beautiful and wonderful for meditation as it has a steady beat, i'd definitely recomend it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yQpU_73Dv0

User Profile: ContumeliousCat
ContumeliousCat January 19th, 2018

One song I've always loved was L.O.V.E by Nat King Cole. My mom used to sing it to me when I was little and couldn't sleep

User Profile: thereisalwayshope69
thereisalwayshope69 January 19th, 2018

Literally any song from Shawn Mendes. He's amazing

User Profile: BaileyBee18
BaileyBee18 January 19th, 2018

All I Need- Within Temptation