Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: CourageousMochi
CourageousMochi January 19th, 2018

Alec Benjamin : Pretending

Faith Marie : Toxic Thoughts

User Profile: LadyD87
LadyD87 January 19th, 2018

A few...

- Shotting the Moon by OK GO

- Satellite Heart by Anya Marie

- Postcards From Italy by Beruit

- Elephant Gun by Beruit

User Profile: chlo5138
chlo5138 January 19th, 2018

"lovely night" by Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling from La La land

User Profile: kebabman
kebabman January 19th, 2018

Slipknot Disasterpiece

Slipknot The Heretic Anthem

Slipknot (Sic)

Slipknot Get This

User Profile: LucasL
LucasL January 19th, 2018

Song On The Beach from the "Her" movie soundtrack. Takes me to a different place.

User Profile: jcp
jcp January 19th, 2018

I usually listen to calming piano songs, so I'd say Divenire by Ludovico Einaudi

User Profile: KickDrum1234
KickDrum1234 January 19th, 2018

Otis Redding: Sitting on the dock of the bay . :)

User Profile: wittyHuman6495
wittyHuman6495 January 19th, 2018

Soak up the sun

User Profile: BlueAirBall
BlueAirBall January 19th, 2018

Not songs. Piano music of modern composers.

2 replies
User Profile: rainfall5
rainfall5 January 19th, 2018

@BlueAirBall I do use songs to relax but I do this as well!! so relaxing

User Profile: HerbGreen
HerbGreen January 19th, 2018

@BlueAirBall

In My Life by the Beatles

load more
User Profile: andiferlux
andiferlux January 19th, 2018