Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: phvntomrider483
phvntomrider483 January 19th, 2018

Details in the fabric (Jason Mraz)

User Profile: LiveandLovePlease
LiveandLovePlease January 19th, 2018

Reading, working out, meditation, talking or watching videos with substance sane with tv.

User Profile: kajeet135
kajeet135 January 19th, 2018

I love listening to Lorde or Tash Sultana songs. They

User Profile: Pixeljay
Pixeljay January 19th, 2018

Post rock because the instrumentals evoke quiet in me and there are no lyrics to distract me.

User Profile: understandingGrapefruit2118
understandingGrapefruit2118 January 19th, 2018

At the moment it is Karma Police by Radiohead.

User Profile: optimisticMermaid03
optimisticMermaid03 January 19th, 2018

Mr. Tambourine Man Play a Song For Me

User Profile: FelixLlyod
FelixLlyod January 19th, 2018

Generally Ed Sheeran's songs help me relax. Specially Save Myself

User Profile: XxAri27xX
XxAri27xX January 19th, 2018

Awake by Jin

3 replies
User Profile: loyalDrum2337
loyalDrum2337 January 19th, 2018

@XxAri27xX I definitely agree, was just listening to it when I thought of recommending it here. It's amazing

2 replies
User Profile: XxAri27xX
XxAri27xX January 19th, 2018

@loyalDrum2337 Yes, it is! It's the song I connected to the most out of all the solo songs, I was feeling so great after listening to it for the first time.

1 reply
User Profile: loyalDrum2337
loyalDrum2337 January 19th, 2018

@XxAri27xX I know right! His voice was really beautiful and calmingheart Another would be Butterfly, do you know it?

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: EnbyBoy98
EnbyBoy98 January 19th, 2018

Anything by modest mouse :)

User Profile: Mystic273
Mystic273 January 19th, 2018

Look Away by Thousand Foot Krutch