Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: QueerChristianTeen
QueerChristianTeen February 26th, 2018

Anything by demi lovato especially "lightweight"

1 reply
User Profile: Katelyn71502
Katelyn71502 April 17th, 2018

@QueerChristianTeen She's my fav

load more
User Profile: decisiveSquare174
decisiveSquare174 February 26th, 2018

I love anything on Drake's More Life album. Fake Love, Madiba Riddim, and Passionfruit are great.

User Profile: Timeflight
Timeflight February 28th, 2018

I have a playlist specifically to calm myself down. Some really effective songs off of it:

- Clocks (Coldplay)

- Dream (Imagine Dragons)
- Amsterdam (Imagine Dragons)

- Carry On (Fun.)

- This Too Shall Pass (OK Go)

- Come Home (OneRepublic)

- Fuse the Sky (Porcupine Tree)

Also really anything by Death Cab for Cutie, I know the name sounds like a heavy metal band but their songs are so relaxed and lighthearted and the lyrics are like poetry -- I recommend them to anyone who ever gets stressed out.

User Profile: GocatGo
GocatGo February 28th, 2018

I have a cd that my mom used to play all the time when we went to sleep. It"s called "Sleep (reflections of nature) and it's always helped me feel relaxed. I can't really sleep to it anymore since I listened to it so much as a kid but I still enjoy imagining a piano on the beach while listening to it.

User Profile: Orangeee02
Orangeee02 March 14th, 2018

Oh man, I have a whole Spotify playlist dedicated to calming myself down. I find that I breathe a little easier when I'm listening to acoustic music? I'd recommend 'Day to Day for 6 days a week' by L.A Salami.... 'If Not For You (Demo)' by Shakey Graves.... 'Heart It Racesl - Dr.Dog... 'Brighter' - Cass McComba.... 'Like real people do' - Hozier and my favourite - 'Archie,Marry Me' - Flyte. + pretty much anything from Matt Corby

User Profile: SadieMicah
SadieMicah April 2nd, 2018

The full interstellar soundtracks by hanz zimmer.. They are so powerful and take me on an emotional journey everytime but ultimately helps me relax. Hanz is a genius ☺️

User Profile: Spx24
Spx24 April 2nd, 2018

hello everyone I don't know if you know Marshmello

Most of his songs make me happy and chill. Idk if it's too heavy for some...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdvpU2pFRCVqU6yIPyTpMQ

[✖‿✖] [✖‿✖] [✖‿✖] [✖‿✖] [✖‿✖] [✖‿✖] [✖‿✖] [✖‿✖] [✖‿✖]

Or chillstep musics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_odWVNb_Qw&t=2413s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3xwrdOxOdU&t=933s

User Profile: hardworkingpark83
hardworkingpark83 April 2nd, 2018

Ive recently gotten into Halestorm. I consider it angry music. Ive noticed it does help me calm down. Its like Im channeling my frustrations and whatnot into the music.

User Profile: fightingscot94
fightingscot94 April 2nd, 2018

For me, almost anything classic rock/metal and heavy metal. Last night I found a heavy metal/rock station on the radio and I instantly felt more at piece. I heard a cover of The Cranberries song "Zombie" by Bad Wolves, and that's what's currently in my head right now. Both are just incredibly amazing!

User Profile: GuardianAngel77
GuardianAngel77 April 2nd, 2018

I listen to classical music.