Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: Positron2
Positron2 April 17th, 2018

Instead of that New Age music that infuriates me, I have found that watching a classical orchestra helps me to relax.
It's my go to mindfulness music.

I am not a fan of classical and it's not about the music.
It's about seeing a large group of 50 people working together in unison to create something beautiful.
The visual of the musicians is far more important to me, than what they are playing.

The Barber of Seville.

Rossini: Il barbiere di Siviglia (overture) - Sommernachtsgala Grafenegg 2012

The Blue Danube. With period costumed people dancing the waltz.

André Rieu - The Beautiful Blue Danube

User Profile: Ksmith1332
Ksmith1332 April 17th, 2018

Zombie by Bad Wolves

User Profile: blueAcres8683
blueAcres8683 April 17th, 2018

There are many songs that help me, but I would have to say Tennesse Whiskey by Chris Stapletion or In the air to night by in this moment

User Profile: Ender000
Ender000 April 17th, 2018

Here comes the sun by the Beatles

User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake April 17th, 2018

City of dragons

User Profile: bellaaa1
bellaaa1 April 17th, 2018

Shawn Mendes music helps me relax and so does alessia cara

User Profile: BladeBryan00
BladeBryan00 April 17th, 2018

Moonlight Sonata- Beethoven

it helps clear my mind and help me focus. Music that generally doesn

User Profile: compassionatePainting92
compassionatePainting92 April 17th, 2018

Foo Fighters ,My Hero

User Profile: PeonyOrchid
PeonyOrchid April 17th, 2018

Shake It Out - Florence + the Machine

No matter how stressed I am, this song reminds me that everything will be okay in the end. Her voice and the composition of the song help me get lost.

User Profile: silverstarlet
silverstarlet April 17th, 2018

Almost anything from Enya I find very calming and relaxing.