Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: Jedimaster74
Jedimaster74 April 17th, 2018

Unsteady by x ambassadors

User Profile: pearl01
pearl01 April 17th, 2018

Consiquences by camila cabello

User Profile: kyasia127
kyasia127 April 17th, 2018

Believer by imagine dragons

User Profile: SpyderPig
SpyderPig April 17th, 2018

It's really strange, but I calm down to My Chemical Romance. I guess the ragged scream, raging guitars and clashing drums put my mind at ease. I really do recommend them, maybe try listening to Danger Days or Black Parade.

1 reply
User Profile: lemonCake3352
lemonCake3352 April 17th, 2018

@SpyderPig

Same oh my gosh

1 reply
User Profile: SpyderPig
SpyderPig April 25th, 2018

@lemonCake3352 Haha nice

load more
load more
User Profile: sanctified
sanctified April 17th, 2018

Happy Song by BMTH

User Profile: bombonakika1
bombonakika1 April 17th, 2018

I have some songs so here they are:

Riptade-Vance joy

Let her go-passenger

shell be loved-maroon 5

User Profile: oxmiaxo12
oxmiaxo12 April 17th, 2018

Linger By The Cranberries

Don't Look Back In Anger By Oasis

Apartment By Young The Giant

User Profile: Jewel313
Jewel313 April 17th, 2018

Broken Halos by Chris Stapleton

User Profile: TheXSmac
TheXSmac April 17th, 2018

9 crimes by Damien Rice

User Profile: Khadija2
Khadija2 April 17th, 2018

Breathe me by sia