Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: Auxiliarydextrose
Auxiliarydextrose April 18th, 2018

Spring Day - BTS

User Profile: Sparrow89
Sparrow89 April 18th, 2018

Into the Light by Slushii. That song makes me feel so hopeful. If I'm looking to calm my anxiety, I'll listen to the Skyrim soundtrack

User Profile: 7tea
7tea April 18th, 2018

No more I love you's the live version and the Violin cover

User Profile: diotsaa
diotsaa April 18th, 2018

Ruby by Twenty One Pilots

User Profile: Phoobones
Phoobones April 18th, 2018

Space song by beach house

User Profile: Misaki101
Misaki101 April 18th, 2018

Songs I can relate too.

User Profile: iridescent314
iridescent314 April 18th, 2018

Genesis - Armors

User Profile: bunnypants
bunnypants April 18th, 2018

still & always mum - k/half noise

User Profile: llychee
llychee April 18th, 2018

Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac

User Profile: poiwierdo
poiwierdo April 18th, 2018

I usually listen to the band King 810 (warning: genre is heavy metal) no judge please ✌️