Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: frankJar2920
frankJar2920 April 18th, 2018

Thats life Frank Sinatra

User Profile: ooft
ooft April 18th, 2018

Driftwood by Jessie Jo Stark

User Profile: VargasB
VargasB April 18th, 2018

What a wonderful world - Louis Armstrong

User Profile: mombrad
mombrad April 18th, 2018

I listen to calm classical music or pzizz app before bed

User Profile: angelics
angelics April 18th, 2018

i love listening to cavetown to calm down

User Profile: elllakayy
elllakayy April 18th, 2018

Higher Love by James Vincent McMorrow

User Profile: purpleTree2882
purpleTree2882 April 18th, 2018

I like The Calling

User Profile: compassionateYard7526
compassionateYard7526 April 18th, 2018

A Walk by Tycho.

User Profile: redLunch4107
redLunch4107 April 18th, 2018

Keep Breathing by Ingrid Michaelson

User Profile: Shadwen
Shadwen April 18th, 2018

As It Fades by VNV Nation. I have probably listened to it over a thousand times by now.

1 reply
User Profile: reliableYard6357
reliableYard6357 April 18th, 2018

@Shadwen I love VNV. :)

load more