Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: juus
juus April 18th, 2018

All BTS songs xd

User Profile: Raindrops00
Raindrops00 April 18th, 2018

Come Alive - on The Greatest Showman soundtrack

User Profile: purplepenguin170
purplepenguin170 April 18th, 2018

Firework by Katy Perry

User Profile: p5ycheD3lia
p5ycheD3lia April 18th, 2018

• All Com Truise songs --EDM that gives off an 80's vibe :)

• "Quarrel" and "Self Help Tape" - Moses Sumney

• "Plants" - Crumbs

• All of System of a Down albums

• "Passing out the Pieces", Chain of Reflection", On the Level", and "Dreaming" - Mac DeMarco
• "Paint Me Silver" - Pond
I'm sure there more but i listen to these the most

User Profile: Havingfuninthesnow
Havingfuninthesnow April 18th, 2018

been listening to a lot of Brooks and Dunn

User Profile: ValidExcuse
ValidExcuse April 18th, 2018

Weightless by Marconi Union, I think. It

User Profile: CloudiWithAChance
CloudiWithAChance April 18th, 2018

@1AlwaysThere1

I absoultely love to listen to The Greatest Showman sound track. I love it so much :)

User Profile: elissforyou
elissforyou April 18th, 2018

First day of my life - Bright Eyes

Clean - Taylor Swift

Here Comes the sun - The Beatles

User Profile: maliathebirb
maliathebirb April 18th, 2018

P!ATD - Casual Affair, Far Too Young To Die, Impossible Year

1 reply
User Profile: ItsSimplySarah
ItsSimplySarah April 18th, 2018

@maliathebirb YES! ♥

load more
User Profile: MamaLiga90
MamaLiga90 April 18th, 2018

Aripile from Carla's Dreams is one of the chillest, most relaxed songs, I play for my students when they need something mellow to do independent work. Another one of their songs, AntiExemplu has a music video that I watch when I need a self-esteem boost (the message is about not feeling like a good example but it reminds me that I don't need to be perfect and I'm allowed to be different)