Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: hsakura
hsakura April 18th, 2018

Mahler's Symphony No.5, the Adagietto movement.

Just listen to it, and you'll understand.

User Profile: ItsSimplySarah
ItsSimplySarah April 18th, 2018

We are the world, Ghost Of You - MCR, and anything by Panic! At The Disco.

User Profile: oaktownchick
oaktownchick April 18th, 2018

Music

User Profile: DrShivang
DrShivang April 18th, 2018

hallelujah by alexandra burke

User Profile: Camiik
Camiik April 18th, 2018

These are some songs that ALWAYS helps me when I feel down!:

Maren morris - my church (this song is not as christian fixed as one my think)

quote from the song:

ve cussed on a Sunday
Ive cheated and Ive lied
Ive fallen down from grace
A few too many times
But I find holy redemption
When I put this car in drive

onerepublic - preacher

quote from the song:

When I was a kid, my grandfather was a preacher
He'd talk about God, yeah he was something like a teacher
He said God only helps those
Who learn to help themselves
He was a million miles from a million dollars
But you can never spend his wealth

Lauren Daigle - trust in you

quote:

I try to win this war
I confess, my hands are weary, I need Your rest
Mighty warrior, king of the fight
No matter what I face You're by my side

Joe Purdy - Suitcase

quote:

No don't worry with your suitcase, dear
And don't worry with your suitcase, dear
Cause the people out to get you
They don't know that you're here
So don't worry with your suitcase, dear

Ed sheeran - save myself

These song ALWAYS helps me when I'm down <3333

User Profile: Strongloner592
Strongloner592 April 18th, 2018

Any Sia or Yanni song calms down my nerves. Like-

Never give up, To be human and The greatest - Sia

Adagio in c'minor, Nightingale and Nostalgia - Yanni

User Profile: Ionut91q
Ionut91q April 18th, 2018

Kate bush" hounds of love "

User Profile: warmheartedDrum7622
warmheartedDrum7622 April 18th, 2018

Dulaman~ Celtic Women

And anything Classic Rock it reminds me of goodtimes with family and friends!

User Profile: Ariellove33
Ariellove33 April 18th, 2018

Any songs by the band Skillet helps me get thru anything

User Profile: Peaxch
Peaxch April 18th, 2018

"Serendipity" by BTS