Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: Orleo2611
Orleo2611 April 18th, 2018

Any song covered by the piano guys, my favourite has to be their cover of A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

1 reply
User Profile: ZzzzNightLife
ZzzzNightLife April 18th, 2018

@Orleo2611

I love covering something with piano

load more
User Profile: hopedaydream
hopedaydream April 18th, 2018

Crystal Snow - BTS

Secret for the mad - Dodie Clark

Spring Day - BTS

Any slow songs or piano ver of any song uwu

User Profile: pandag1rl
pandag1rl April 18th, 2018

Somebody else - Nightcore version

My boy - Billie Eilish

Hey how you doin - Nightcore version

User Profile: flowermermaid26
flowermermaid26 April 18th, 2018

When i want to calm down i listen to MUNA. They have great chill songs guys. Try "I Know a A Place".

User Profile: Offmytrack
Offmytrack April 18th, 2018

Summer Song, by Chad and Jeremy

Loving from You, by me

Red Light, Green Light, by Peter Paul and Mary

Probably a bunch more.

User Profile: Luci56
Luci56 April 18th, 2018

I love listenning to Bon Iver's album For Emma, forever ago

as well as to "Licht dieser Welt" by Gilbert zu Knyphausen <3

User Profile: lavenderPark8018
lavenderPark8018 April 18th, 2018

Mali Music -

User Profile: JuleC12
JuleC12 April 18th, 2018

On and On by Eryikah Badu

User Profile: sugaryHeart96
sugaryHeart96 April 18th, 2018

I love listening to Thinking out loud

User Profile: bubbleOak1845
bubbleOak1845 April 18th, 2018

Sound of Silence by Distured, it is a remake of Simon and Garfunkels song. I like both versions.