Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: LonelyWolf101
LonelyWolf101 May 1st, 2018

Missing you by All Time Low—listen to it if your suicidal or not.. its helping me and lots of people laughyes

4 replies
User Profile: MarceloC
MarceloC May 1st, 2018

@LonelyWolf101

When it rains. Brad Mehldau

Well tempered Klavier. JS Bach

Any piano solo by Thelonius Monk

Don't Stop me now Queen

User Profile: LonelyWolf101
LonelyWolf101 May 1st, 2018

And P!nk- f**kin perfect

@LonelyWolf101 That song is really good, I actually have that on a few of my Spotify playlists.

User Profile: creativePenguin5165
creativePenguin5165 May 1st, 2018

@LonelyWolf101 This song is my jam, I love it to death

load more
User Profile: rationalPal5005
rationalPal5005 May 1st, 2018

Man that you fear by marilyn manson.

User Profile: kadiewitac
kadiewitac May 1st, 2018

O ~ by coldplay🌸

User Profile: blueScarf1386
blueScarf1386 May 1st, 2018

Anything by Go! Child is always good

User Profile: sophrii
sophrii May 1st, 2018

Waves by Dean Lewis

User Profile: dapperEyes6863
dapperEyes6863 May 1st, 2018

Pretty much mostly kpop improves my mood. I do have to say if I had to pick a single song to relax to is Byul by Kim Ah-Joong.

1 reply
User Profile: Hermitt
Hermitt May 1st, 2018

@dapperEyes6863 K-pop is the reason I've made it this far in life. It's very therapeutic.

load more
User Profile: creativePenguin5165
creativePenguin5165 May 1st, 2018

I particularly like Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, but I'm also slightly obessed with Snow Patrol, so...

2 replies
User Profile: Danla
Danla May 1st, 2018

@creativePenguin5165. snow patrol is amazing . Fallen Empires is my fav album.

1 reply
User Profile: creativePenguin5165
creativePenguin5165 May 1st, 2018

@Danla Yeees, that album is fantasitc. Have you heard their new song? I didn't even know they had one, but it came out this year

load more
load more
User Profile: brightPal4849
brightPal4849 May 1st, 2018

So will I from Hillsong, but performed by Tori Kely... It's awesome!!!

User Profile: SilverStrings
SilverStrings May 1st, 2018

all music :) but if i had to choose just one... Specrum by boyinaband. im gay and my parents are homphobes so this song is lovely.

User Profile: CosmicBunny333
CosmicBunny333 May 1st, 2018

311-amber