Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: agostinaax
agostinaax January 11th, 2019

David bowie 🙂

User Profile: sarrah861
sarrah861 January 11th, 2019

Hi!! Ive got a list. They calm me down and I hope they work for you too xx

-Stand Still: ZAYN

-Imagine, R.E.M, Moonlight, Breathin, Get Well Soon: Ariana Grance

-Drunk in Love: Beyoncé (idk the beats are calming for me lol)

- Anything by Jhene Aiko, for me I love Jukai, W.A.Y.S and Promises

- Lana Del Reys cover of Once Upon a Dream is my go to calming song.

User Profile: StrawberryPears
StrawberryPears January 11th, 2019

Qntal- All for One
PJ Harvey- White Chalk album (its more of a nostalgia thing, its comforting to me because its what I associate with car drives when I was younger)
Anything my friend listens to (makes me feel safe)

User Profile: WishfulRainbows
WishfulRainbows January 21st, 2019

I listen to anything by Vexento, or TØP's album Self-Titled

User Profile: mikkosews
mikkosews January 22nd, 2019

Just finding jazz and love John Coltrane and Miles Davis. So much more to explore and many genres of jazz.

User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP March 12th, 2019

I'm gonna sound dorky or weak rn BUT I actually have a playlist called relax. It's what I listen to when breathing exercises just aren't cutting it on their own

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPNlqZ5-E00kbwTdqgGM5Ja731n009Axb

1 reply
User Profile: Misterbubsy
Misterbubsy March 16th, 2019

@LPyMP I have a playlist on Spotify that i have called 'help'. Its got some uplifting stuff as well as some ambient music that helps me to relax. Can post it here if you like

2 replies
User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP March 17th, 2019

@Misterbubsy

id definitely like to hear/see it

1 reply
User Profile: Misterbubsy
Misterbubsy March 17th, 2019

@LPyMP https://open.spotify.com/user/declanwynne92/playlist/3uXDgByhBdo463bgKrVizZ?si=TTVGg5-gR6qTZH-NNGRi_Q here you go! I guess i have quite an eccentric taste in music but hopefully you find one or two songs in there that you like. All the best

load more
load more
User Profile: impartialTulip
impartialTulip March 17th, 2019

@LPyMP that's a good idea. Sometimes though it makes me sad so I need more upbeat music.

User Profile: wishfulEmbrace49
wishfulEmbrace49 March 17th, 2019

@LPyMP

Check out for audio tracks by Tony Anderson.

User Profile: Onacloud12
Onacloud12 March 17th, 2019

One song I always listen to when I

User Profile: CrazycatandI65
CrazycatandI65 March 17th, 2019

@LPyMP you don't sound dorky at all. I love listening to Christian music...it calms me down, gives me hope 🙂

load more
User Profile: bblueskies
bblueskies March 16th, 2019

patience by the lumineers :)

User Profile: bblueskies
bblueskies March 16th, 2019

vienna by billy joel calms me down when i feel stressed about not being good enough or whatever :)

User Profile: brightsmile18
brightsmile18 March 16th, 2019

1. This little bird by jewel

2. A La Nanita Nana by the cheetah girls

3. Beautiful by rescue

4. You are my sunshine by Elizabeth Mitchell

User Profile: Laurynscarlett03
Laurynscarlett03 March 17th, 2019

Well I love to listen to twenty one pilots and yungblud when I'm stressed