Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: Hewett50
Hewett50 January 19th, 2018

Although it is an aggressive song...

Suicide Silence - You Only Live Once.

Used to be Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff

User Profile: BlockedOrRemoved0
BlockedOrRemoved0 January 19th, 2018

Hmmm seems like a tough choice, but...

Zayde Wolf - The Jungle/Army

The Used - Blood On My Hands

Nothing More - Go To War

Hollywood Undead - City/Dead Bite/Hear Me Now

User Profile: Aripuff
Aripuff January 19th, 2018

Asleep by the smiths and anything by REM

User Profile: babybunnies1423
babybunnies1423 January 19th, 2018

Discovery by Kailee Morgue ... her last name may be depressing- but her musics great!

User Profile: understandingEast1378
understandingEast1378 January 19th, 2018

If you like reggae, there's a song called "running" by Rebelution. I was so stressed out and my anxiety was killing me. A friend joked about me running so much I laughed it off.. then when they noticed my pain and why I ran they said this song reminded them of me. I hope you like it.

User Profile: placidShade
placidShade January 19th, 2018

Really loud noise music (ie Merzbow). Listening to stuff that's just as loud and erratic as my thoughts calms me down but that's just me.

User Profile: IzzyCpxr
IzzyCpxr January 19th, 2018

Dimple by BTS

User Profile: Secondbest
Secondbest January 19th, 2018

The song that helped me relax is the remastered song of stand by me

User Profile: Bluefire117
Bluefire117 January 19th, 2018

Hey guys!! A song that really helps me relax is "If I go, I'm going" By Gregory Alan! I think you guys will have a major kick out of it! enjoy!!

1 reply
User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 OP January 20th, 2018

@Bluefire117

That song is just so beautiful!! It makes me tear up a bit.

1 reply
User Profile: Bluefire117
Bluefire117 February 19th, 2018

@1AlwaysThere1 Im so glad!!!!

load more
load more
User Profile: ammond
ammond January 19th, 2018

music in general calms me down but i like Breathe by Anna Nalick