Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: NG2
NG2 January 19th, 2018

Hope of Morning by Icon For Hire

User Profile: Rising265
Rising265 January 19th, 2018

I

User Profile: sympatheticStrings931
sympatheticStrings931 January 19th, 2018

I like listening to early Choral music. Especially renaissance and baroque master works.

2 replies
User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven January 21st, 2018

@sympatheticStrings931

Transporting and nourishing/grounding at the sane tume! I particularly love Hildegard of Bingen

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven January 21st, 2018

@sympatheticStrings931

Same time

load more
User Profile: DJMAC1000
DJMAC1000 January 19th, 2018

without you by avicii

User Profile: endlesswanderer79
endlesswanderer79 January 19th, 2018

Broken Arrows by Avicii

User Profile: YohSreheen
YohSreheen January 19th, 2018

I have a lot of music that helps me calm down, they're usually chill laid back music. I'll give few songs maybe some of you might want to check them out if you're into that.

The Marias-I don't know you
Peach pit-Peach pit

Clairo - get with U
Sunset Rollercoaster - My Jinji

Rosemary Fairweather- Chemicals

Feng Suave - Sink into the floor

User Profile: CandidSomething
CandidSomething January 19th, 2018

Gift of a friend

This is our song

By demi lovato

User Profile: Brendeny35
Brendeny35 January 19th, 2018

Cuddling with my dog

User Profile: AlainaDarling
AlainaDarling January 19th, 2018

Songs that typically help me calm down and relax are the more upbeat ones, then I slowly move into calmer ones like Daughter of the Moon so I sleep well.

User Profile: Jessiegirl2109
Jessiegirl2109 January 19th, 2018

Asking alexandriai- wont give in

Sleeping with sirens-kick me