Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you wish someone would tell you right now?

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 21st, 2021
Me -: "let go of worrying, just believe in yourself, you've got this."

How about you lovely human, What do you wish someone would tell you right now?❤
71
User Profile: oodoneout
oodoneout July 24th, 2021

You're not a burden, you're not just being dramatic, you're not just making it all up in your head. I see you and I care.

User Profile: FrozenRob0t
FrozenRob0t July 24th, 2021

you’re going to be okay. It may feel exhausting and tiring to keep living like this but it’s all going to be okay

User Profile: bookworm274
bookworm274 July 31st, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

"Everything is going to be okay, you don't have to have everything figured out and it's okay to make mistakes and take things one at a time."

User Profile: greenYard2803
greenYard2803 August 1st, 2021

I believe you.

2 replies
User Profile: mistrwu
mistrwu August 4th, 2021

I like this

1 reply
User Profile: greenYard2803
greenYard2803 August 5th, 2021

@mistrwu thank you

load more
load more
User Profile: AsterRay
AsterRay August 1st, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I know you work so hard all the time to accommodate all who rely on you. You're not being sensitive, you're exhausted. I will do my best to help you take care of yourself and get the accommodations you need.

User Profile: FreyjaMay
FreyjaMay August 2nd, 2021

You are worthy.

August 2nd, 2021
These are some things that I think that you can do to help yourself
User Profile: virgokat
virgokat August 3rd, 2021

I will stay by your side no matter what.

User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch August 3rd, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
"You're safe. No more pain. It's okay. It's okay."

3 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 11th, 2023

@TheAutumnWitch Only love, safety, and more love ahead!❤ *hugsss*

1 reply
User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch April 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🥲 *Hugs back* Thanks, Sunny ♥️

load more
User Profile: sooty41
sooty41 May 11th, 2023

@TheAutumnWitch

That is a biggie and i remind myself of it daily. So, please believe and trust wholeheartedly, that you are safe. Hugs, Blessings, Love and all manner of good things xxx

2 replies
User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch May 11th, 2023

@sooty41

Thank you for your kind words; same to you ♥️

1 reply
User Profile: sooty41
sooty41 May 12th, 2023

@TheAutumnWitch

Thank you xxx

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SpaceOrchid
SpaceOrchid August 5th, 2021

I see you, I know your struggles.

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP April 11th, 2023

@SpaceOrchid 💛💛💛

load more