Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I have 2 of the most unlucky phobias possible

User Profile: DefaultUser2
DefaultUser2 May 29th, 2020

It is dogs and sleep. For sleep, I'm scared about having nightmares. For dogs, no matter what (on lead or off, big or small) I find them terrifying. If an off lead dog runs up to me, I practically hyperventilate. Does anyone share any of these phobias?

3
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 29th, 2020

@DefaultUser2

Well yes while I have none of the, had friends who had them...

Mone of my girlfriends was afraid of dogs and dogs can smell fear so in the park we passed a person with a huge big black dog, very big...

That dog jumped on his 2 paws on my girlfriend and I had to grab him by the neck and pull him down hard and scolded the owner for not having his dog in a leash...

My grandmother was afraid of sleep so I stayed with her during nights playing games keeping her conpany...

User Profile: selfconfidentMelon5824
selfconfidentMelon5824 May 29th, 2020

@DefaultUser2 .These are both phobiss that can be treated .O would more concerned about the sleep phobia. Do you have nightmares or are you afraid you might? Harder if you do and I recommend professional help if possible. It must be awful to be afraid to sleep. As for the dogs, that's treatable too if you want to, but you can just stay away from them

1 reply
User Profile: DefaultUser2
DefaultUser2 OP May 30th, 2020

@selfconfidentMelon5824 I'm afraid of having nightmares. I had a pretty bad night terror for the first time in 10 years and it shook me up. I got a nightlight last night though so I feel a bit better

load more