Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is my phobia real? Why Am I so freaked out?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

Ask the community here.

3
User Profile: amplified1622
amplified1622 December 10th, 2014

I just got my license earlier this year and I'm a good driver. But when I get around anything besides the basics. Such as around mailmen, police cars, construction, and big intersections I start freaking out. I start thinking what people driving around me are thinking. I also just start freaking out because I don't do well in tense situations that I'm not sure I'm 100% sure on. I don't know how to handle this. It's becoming scary.

2 replies
User Profile: honeyfredrik
honeyfredrik May 15th, 2015

Same here! I'm not a bad driver at all but I've never really driven because of the exact same fear.

User Profile: LonelyLake
LonelyLake May 15th, 2015

Don't worry you are a begginer, It's normal! Driving is very stressing, specially when you are starting. It used to happen to me at first too but it will improve with practice!. Keep on driving!

load more