Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: HannaTheWriter
HannaTheWriter April 26th, 2015

Public speakings, men, touching by someone else, rats, being alone forever

User Profile: HannaTheWriter
HannaTheWriter April 26th, 2015

Public speakings, men, touching by someone else, rats, being alone forever

User Profile: Lovleymiracle
Lovleymiracle April 26th, 2015

The dark, small spaces, heights, and large crowds

1 reply
User Profile: DemiDevonne15
DemiDevonne15 June 1st, 2015

Everyone asks why i am afraid of these things...ugghh

load more
User Profile: ciph0r
ciph0r May 8th, 2015

Fear of a persistent, unknown evil - panophobia

​and uhm. ;w; fear of the dark

User Profile: PhoenixMozza
PhoenixMozza May 9th, 2015

I guess I kinda have gravitophobia(fear of scales) I'm ok being around scales, if a bit uncomfortable, but I absolutely can not weight myself, it has cause me panic attacks in the past... needless to say, doctor visits sure are a real treat :/

1 reply
User Profile: PhoenixMozza
PhoenixMozza May 9th, 2015

also have a fear of needles, I get really bad panic attacks when I need to get injections, and once I even broke a needle when it was still inside my arm because I couldn't stop thrashing around

load more
User Profile: Sunflower71
Sunflower71 May 9th, 2015

Since I am a kid I am strongly scared of being pregnant. I always thought that if I have a baby, I will be the worst member of my family, because I'm too young.

I'm trying to fight this big fear, it's called tokophobia.

User Profile: lonelyteen
lonelyteen May 9th, 2015

I'm scared of water. Like any water that is deeper than my neck. I'm scared of drowning, but that just isn't it. I'm scared of how there is so much in oceans that we don't know about and probably never will. There is just so much deep water everywhere and it is basically unstoppable. You can't breath or see, it's difficult to move through, and it's just not natural. I can't explain it. I'm honestly just terrified of water.

User Profile: midnightrain711
midnightrain711 May 9th, 2015

Crowds.

User Profile: ayuu
ayuu May 9th, 2015

Thanatophobia

1 reply
User Profile: ayuu
ayuu May 9th, 2015

+ claustrophobia and anthropophobia
I'm scared of many kinds of sounds too....

load more
User Profile: Purpleninja999
Purpleninja999 May 9th, 2015

surprisewinkMy phobia's are death, never goingto be loved, germs and yeah...pfft stereotypical.