Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
May 9th, 2015

My phobia is dying alone...

User Profile: AngelinDisguise212
AngelinDisguise212 May 9th, 2015

My phobia is height and no one ever loving me.

User Profile: helpfuldot
helpfuldot May 9th, 2015

Tiny little holes and ants

User Profile: loyalLand1234
loyalLand1234 May 11th, 2015

Emetophobia - fear of vomit, mostly of myself getting a stomach virus, which I end up getting almost every year because of my kids. I dread spring and winter. I have panic attacks when someone at their school or a friend is sick.

User Profile: 733Overcomer
733Overcomer May 11th, 2015

Claustrophobia. Public speaking/performing.

User Profile: scarletOak6875
scarletOak6875 May 11th, 2015

My phobias are death, being alone forever, the dark, heights, clowns and insects... There is probably a lot more

User Profile: NeverForgetTheFallen
NeverForgetTheFallen May 11th, 2015

I have cherophobia, the fear of something happy happening because I think something tragic will follow ( rlly bad explanation but Google if if you want to know more)

May 31st, 2015

Omg so do I! I thought it was just me...

load more
User Profile: Synthetic
Synthetic May 14th, 2015

Ever since I choked on some food 4 or 5 months ago I've become afraid of swallowing/choking...I keep losing weight because i'm too afraid to eat most of the time and when I do eat I can only handle small amounts and it takes forever....some days I can manage to have a smoothie or something, other days I try but I just can't...

User Profile: SilentUniverse
SilentUniverse May 20th, 2015

I have Gerascophobia, it is the fear of getting old, I don't understand this phobia because it is overall inevitable and I know that, but for the time being I personallydon'twant to get old myself.

User Profile: pandapsychosis
pandapsychosis May 31st, 2015

Not death itself but the thought of one day being alive and well and the next, nothing. Oblivion.