Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: gentleCity5384
gentleCity5384 June 14th, 2015

being kidnapped

User Profile: gentleCity5384
gentleCity5384 June 14th, 2015

mosquitos

User Profile: gentleCity5384
gentleCity5384 June 14th, 2015

buildings calapsing and falling causing me to be crushed and die

User Profile: gentleCity5384
gentleCity5384 June 14th, 2015

clouds

User Profile: gentleCity5384
gentleCity5384 June 14th, 2015

i fear most that i have to many fears

User Profile: gentleCity5384
gentleCity5384 June 14th, 2015

smothered, failing, water, my dad finding me, to trust, that you think im a weirdo with to many fears, glass dolls,mirrors , myself, dirt/germs, being alone, cars, planes, boats, bats, if it could even remotelybe a fear than i'm scared of it i live in fear everyday all day, it might be the reason i have no friends.sad

User Profile: shyMap1232
shyMap1232 June 14th, 2015

I'm afraid of being rejected from society

User Profile: Ukato
Ukato June 14th, 2015

Fear of not existing.

User Profile: fundoggy
fundoggy June 14th, 2015

I have fears of: failing, falling back into my eating disorder, the dark, anxiety attacks, burned bodies, finding a dead body, not being able to fight back when attacked, losing loved ones... Those are my biggest fears. At the same time, I can face these fears. I know if I encounter them I will always be able to get through them. :)

User Profile: Samsam17
Samsam17 June 14th, 2015

Heights, falling from extremely high places, and spiders.